Aviso de cookies: este portal web únicamente utiliza cookies propias con finalidad técnica, no recaba ni cede datos de carácter personal de los usuarios sin su conocimiento.

Si quieres participar en el foro, debes tener una cuenta. Escríbenos un correo a info@bajistasonline.es indicando qué nombre de usuario o "nick" te gustaría usar con tu cuenta.

Necesito Ayuda..busco Pedal Con Este Sonido

¿Qué efecto os gusta inyectar?......
Cerrado
rafaeropuerto
Me enrollé con mi luthier

Necesito Ayuda..busco Pedal Con Este Sonido

Mensaje por rafaeropuerto »

hola bueno no soy cnocedor de efectos ni nada pero toco bajo
necesito ayuda... lo que quiero es un efecto que me ayude a tener un sonido como alex james de blur
buscando en google encontrè èste Marshall Shred Master Overdrive / Distortion pero es muy dificilk de encontrar al menos en mi pais CHILE

pondrè unoslink de videos en vivo para que lo vean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAWEHppExRs
ese sonido marcado me encanta saludos y espero su ayuda GRACIAS

pd. tengo un epiphone eb 3

mi mail msn matutejohns@hotmail.com
Kraken
Fuyukaze
Fuyukaze

Re: Necesito Ayuda..busco Pedal Con Este Sonido

Mensaje por Kraken »

Salud!

¡Bienvenido al foro! Si te pasas por Offtopic para presentarte y colgar fotos de tus bajosconperdón, de lujo. 8)

Googleando no he encontrado mucho, pero sí una entrevista interesante a Alex James:

(Para los vagos, básicamente dice que se metió a bajista para no trabajar, que tocar pop es a prueba de tontos, que no tiene ni zorra idea de música, que ni siquiera sabe qué bajo toca, ni qué cuerdas, ni qué púa...)

---------
"To be in a pop band, you don't have to know anything about music," Alex allows. "All the best songs have only three or four chords, and you can learn them in an afternoon." One listen to Blur confirms the band's adherence to this ethos. From the punk quickies "Song 2" and "Chinese Bombs" to the Beatle-like "Beetlebum" to the chilling "Strange News from Another Star," James and his bandmates require only a handful of chords--and a few choice bass note--to create exciting rock & roll.
As a teen, Alex knew he wanted to play this kind of music. "When you're 11," he says, "you and all your mates want to be footballers, but then when you're 16 you all want to be in a band. Everybody in my class was learning one instrument or another, so it was quite easy to join in." That's just what James did--although his initial desire to play keyboards was thwarted by excessive cost. Finally, after pestering his parents long enough, he scored a Columbus 4-string ("a shit Precision copy") for his 16th birthday. By the mid '80s, Alex was playing in a band called Seymour; after changing its name to Blur, the group hit the charts in 1990 with "She's So High" and "There's No Other Way," to songs very much in step with the then-current Manchester sound of such groups as Happy Mondays and Stone Roses.

Then came Blur's successful Brit-pop trilogy of Modern Life is Rubbish, Parklife [both on SBK/EMI], and 1995's The Great Escape [Virgin]{umm..what about Leisure??? --J}. All three albums explored lyrically what it's like to be English, and the bass lines are all defined by Alex's simple-is-best approach. Whether beneath the Euro-pop of "Girls & Boys" and "To the End" {To the End is Euro-pop??? I wouldn't say so--J} or the overt punk of "Bank Holiday" [all from Parklife], James's lines never stray from the core of the song. "If you start sounding busy, you've lost it," he says. "I do like to play repetitive riffs from time to time, but just because something is simple doesn't mean it's boring."

Ask Alex about his main bass influence, and you get a typically humourous answer. "Probably Stuart Sutcliffe of the Beatles," he winks. "I think bass players should be cool; it doesn't matter if they can play." James doesn't appear to have spent much time pondering the complexity of the instrument, or in honing his theory, either. He says he just took his bass, put on his favourite records, and learned to copy them, picking up techniques as he went along. Alex eventually gleaned some of music's terminology--although he's convinced knowing something intrinsically is much more important than knowing its formal labels. "We work with a brass section," he explains, "and one of the horn guys was talking about substitutions the other day. Whatever! Eventually, you find out it's stuff you know anyway--it's just that there are proper names for it all."

James also spends little time worrying about equipment specifics. When we asked him what kind of bass he plays, he had to check with one of the people in his road crew. It turns out he's currently fingering a black Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay, which he picked up once he found out Bernard Edwards of Chic used one. Previously, he'd been playing Fender Precisions. "I don't like people who are precious about their instruments," he says. "It's like talking about stereos instead of talking about records, you know? They're just Biro pens, and it's not the pen--it's what you write with it." Alex has had the same AmpegSVT rig for years. What kind of strings does he use? He doesn't know. Picks? No idea.

While many bassists spend their time learning all they can about their instrument, James says all you need to do is pick it up and play it. "We don't become bass players because we want to work hard," he shrugs. "We do it because it's the easiest job in the world."

---------
"Tocas y si suena mal tocas otra cosa hasta que suene bien". -By SUGATA
loizaga
Hijo de BOL
Hijo de BOL

Mensaje por loizaga »

ese tio es facil de imitar ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
#Nomastributos
rafaeropuerto

Salud!

¡Bienvenido al foro! Si te pasas por Offtopic para presentarte y colgar fotos de tus bajosconperdón, de lujo. 8)

Googleando no he encontrado mucho, pero sí una entrevista interesante a Alex James:

(Para los vagos, básicamente dice que se metió a bajista para no trabajar, que tocar pop es a prueba de tontos, que no tiene ni zorra idea de música, que ni siquiera sabe qué bajo toca, ni qué cuerdas, ni qué púa...)

---------
"To be in a pop band, you don't have to know anything about music," Alex allows. "All the best songs have only three or four chords, and you can learn them in an afternoon." One listen to Blur confirms the band's adherence to this ethos. From the punk quickies "Song 2" and "Chinese Bombs" to the Beatle-like "Beetlebum" to the chilling "Strange News from Another Star," James and his bandmates require only a handful of chords--and a few choice bass note--to create exciting rock & roll.
As a teen, Alex knew he wanted to play this kind of music. "When you're 11," he says, "you and all your mates want to be footballers, but then when you're 16 you all want to be in a band. Everybody in my class was learning one instrument or another, so it was quite easy to join in." That's just what James did--although his initial desire to play keyboards was thwarted by excessive cost. Finally, after pestering his parents long enough, he scored a Columbus 4-string ("a shit Precision copy") for his 16th birthday. By the mid '80s, Alex was playing in a band called Seymour; after changing its name to Blur, the group hit the charts in 1990 with "She's So High" and "There's No Other Way," to songs very much in step with the then-current Manchester sound of such groups as Happy Mondays and Stone Roses.

Then came Blur's successful Brit-pop trilogy of Modern Life is Rubbish, Parklife [both on SBK/EMI], and 1995's The Great Escape [Virgin]{umm..what about Leisure??? --J}. All three albums explored lyrically what it's like to be English, and the bass lines are all defined by Alex's simple-is-best approach. Whether beneath the Euro-pop of "Girls & Boys" and "To the End" {To the End is Euro-pop??? I wouldn't say so--J} or the overt punk of "Bank Holiday" [all from Parklife], James's lines never stray from the core of the song. "If you start sounding busy, you've lost it," he says. "I do like to play repetitive riffs from time to time, but just because something is simple doesn't mean it's boring."

Ask Alex about his main bass influence, and you get a typically humourous answer. "Probably Stuart Sutcliffe of the Beatles," he winks. "I think bass players should be cool; it doesn't matter if they can play." James doesn't appear to have spent much time pondering the complexity of the instrument, or in honing his theory, either. He says he just took his bass, put on his favourite records, and learned to copy them, picking up techniques as he went along. Alex eventually gleaned some of music's terminology--although he's convinced knowing something intrinsically is much more important than knowing its formal labels. "We work with a brass section," he explains, "and one of the horn guys was talking about substitutions the other day. Whatever! Eventually, you find out it's stuff you know anyway--it's just that there are proper names for it all."

James also spends little time worrying about equipment specifics. When we asked him what kind of bass he plays, he had to check with one of the people in his road crew. It turns out he's currently fingering a black Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay, which he picked up once he found out Bernard Edwards of Chic used one. Previously, he'd been playing Fender Precisions. "I don't like people who are precious about their instruments," he says. "It's like talking about stereos instead of talking about records, you know? They're just Biro pens, and it's not the pen--it's what you write with it." Alex has had the same AmpegSVT rig for years. What kind of strings does he use? He doesn't know. Picks? No idea.

While many bassists spend their time learning all they can about their instrument, James says all you need to do is pick it up and play it. "We don't become bass players because we want to work hard," he shrugs. "We do it because it's the easiest job in the world."

---------

muchas gracias excelente el articulo no lo habìa visto antes.....y gracias por la bienvenida

por favor alguien que no sè al oido que pueda relacionarlo con un pedal que logre algo asì
gracias
saludos de chile
rafaeropuerto

o algun tipo de ecualizacion en el amplificador (tengo el ibañez sw65
Cerrado

Volver a “EFECTOS Y DEMAS - PEDALERIA FINA”